Saturday, May 6, 2023

New page boy video

 This is all about boys video






Sugar started increasing. I took her number and called her. She started crying after talking to me. I silenced her and apologized. She I forgave. After talking, night turned into morning. By morning, we were in the color of love. And in a few days, our love was talked about in the whole university. Then the last day of the university came. He said that the journey of our love was only up to here. There will be no contact after today. I asked him why, he said please don't do anything. Ask 😥 just let me see it for the rest of my life. And that was our last meeting. Today two years have passed but I still love him and this is the biggest pain. It says that he is no longer in this world


New video coming out side this 




https://infirmed.blogspot.com/2023/04/beautiful-boy-viral-video.html

2 comments:

Boys picture New 😉

  Trending boys beautiful picture New  We were swept away in your love. We have endured the sorrows of life. We cherished the love we had fo...