Sunday, April 16, 2023

Beautiful boy viral video

    Mention your londay Baz friends 🤠🤠. Who wants to give everything to beautiull  boys




  Send this. Your friends.   And.   Able.  To.  Watch video 

.

.

.

consent to stay vacant

Where you are, don't put any other person


I realize individuals won't give you, me.

These individuals ought to fear me now

 Since there is no doubt of removing you from me now, I'm not going to leave behind you at any expense.

I would rather not meet you in my fantasies, I would rather not squander more long stretches of my existence with a sickness, you are my last love. I will get you at any expense


I'm alive as a result of you


Allow me to bite the dust assuming I am liberated from you


How might I leave you?


You are the propensity for my life


The story is going to end


You are my last love


.


The story is going to end

 You are my last love

John Elijah


In the event that somebody cuts the veins of my body with scissors. I actually don't feel that much aggravation

      


You want beautiful boy 😜🙂😜

https://infirmed.blogspot.com/2023/04/top-boy-video-on-facebook.html

14 comments:

Boys picture New 😉

  Trending boys beautiful picture New  We were swept away in your love. We have endured the sorrows of life. We cherished the love we had fo...