Sunday, April 23, 2023

Boy lover 💗💗 viral video

 Who. Can. Watch this full video





Eid is for those who are lucky to meet them
Our way will pass by the same way

I want rich friends who can spend freely on me, poor people stay away from me because my fees are high.

You wasted me like the day of Eid
I thought you would love me


It is the law of the world, but tell me this
Who should we meet?
Eid Mubarak

What do the people of the country know about the Eid of foreigners?
Eid passes by sleeping and crying. 

Tell. Your. Response 

https://infirmed.blogspot.com/2023/04/beautiful-boy-viral-video.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boys picture New 😉

  Trending boys beautiful picture New  We were swept away in your love. We have endured the sorrows of life. We cherished the love we had fo...