Thursday, April 20, 2023

Beautiful boy viral video 😻😻😻

 Mention your londay Baz friends 



 This video is very popular on Facebook page and YouTube channel and TikTok



Yes, Eid has come for all group members, come and take Eid everyone πŸ™‚

These 10 notes are for those who fight me

These 20 notes are for those who react hahahaha to my post 😐

These 50 notes are for those who consider it their duty to come to my post

And 100 notes for those who are my staunch fansπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ₯€πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘
Now don't say thank you, it is my duty πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
 🐣🐣🐣


My heart is broken
And I cried like a bitch
Flowering canals are fragile
My midriff was loosened
Sadness beat him
And I became Athru bin Ke Dul
I did not forget you for a long time
 Everything else was forgotten

They came back and went away


https://infirmed.blogspot.com/2023/04/beautiful-boy-viral-video.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boys picture New πŸ˜‰

  Trending boys beautiful picture New  We were swept away in your love. We have endured the sorrows of life. We cherished the love we had fo...